If you are still in love with your ex and are not ready to call it quits, the following guide may be the answer to your prayers.
Breakups can be very painful. Just because you made one mistake or if you are fighting a lot, it doesn’t mean that the relationship should end just like that. There is always a solution. You just need the right strategy. In today’s world of technology and social networking, it can be easier than you may think.
How to get back your ex in 3 moves
There is nothing worse than having a relationship end when you are still in love with the person. You may have made a mistake and want to beg for forgiveness. Your ex may just be tired of the constant fighting. If you want to get your ex back, here is a step by step guide to get your ex back through texting using just three moves.
STEP 1. Get Your Ex Back Through Messages
Must Read: How To Change Facebook Language Settings
Now that you have improved your online presence and you have done your recon on your ex, it is time to try to get them back using messages. Be sure that you have polished your online image before you start this process. If you are confident that you are ready, you should follow the steps below.
1. Take it slow. If you go from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds, you could ruin your chances. If you act too pushy or bombard them with messages, it could scare them away. The first messages should just be exchanging pleasantries. You want to be formal and a bit distant.
2. After the first messages, stop making contact. You need to give them time to miss you. Also, if you are not sending any messages, they will think that you are busy and they will wonder what you are busy doing.
3. After a few days of no contact, re-establish contact again. You can send another message and it doesn’t need to be so formal. Be polite and use smiley emoticons. The biggest thing to focus on is the frequency. If you text over and over again, it can ruin everything. When they text you back, wait a while to answer. Also, don’t answer every of their texts.
4. After you have had a few nice conversations, stop texting again. Use this time to keep working on your social network profile and do some spying.
Must Read: How to be Invisible on WhatsApp
5. Once you have an idea of what your ex is saying about you and why they ended it, you can use this to your benefit. You can explain that you are finally able to see the situation more clearly, and you see the mistakes that you made while you were together. Be sure, however, not to ask for a second chance.
6. Wait a few days to text again. Give your ex time to reflect on what you said while they bask in the awesomeness that is your polished social networking profile.
STEP 2. Improve Your Online Image
After a breakup, you may feel the need to post your sadness and heartbreak on social media where your ex can see it. This is a mistake. You should avoid mentioning the breakup at all on social media and don’t post any photos of you looking sad. Sooner or later, your online silence will make your ex miss you, or at least wonder what you are doing.
Rather than showing how sad you are on social media, show your ex that you are going on quite well. People don’t go crazy for the people who are too easy to get and who throw themselves at their feet. Let your ex see that you are happy, cool, and that you look great. Thanks to social networking, this is possible without needing to go out hoping to see your ex. It can all be done online. There are a few things that you can do to appear more desirable online to your ex.
* Improve Your Profile Picture: A picture is worth 1,000 words, and if you can look good in your profile picture, it might get your ex’s attention. Try to be funny, creative, and better looking than ever. If you aren’t photogenic or your don’t know how to take a great picture, there are several photo editing apps available for Android or iOS that can create great effects and help you retouch a photo that is not quite perfect. Snapseed is a great free option. If you are willing to pay, try Facetune. You can learn a lot about taking great pictures using your phone.
* Create great posts: Because your ex is going to be looking at more than your pictures, you need to create great posts as well. You want your statuses to be as cool as possible. A sense of humor can score huge points. If you are not very creative, you should visit “the best 101 WhatsApp status ever”, or “101 Cool WhatsApp status”. Even if you don’t use WhatsApp, you can still use some of these statuses for the social networking sites that you do use.
STEP 3. Spy on Your Ex
Disclaimer: It is illegal to use any spying software without the person’s consent. You could be punished by the law with time in prison.
Read More: Fruits that Burn Fat Easily And Quickly
When in a battle, it is important to know yourself and your enemy. Your ex may not really be your enemy, but in the battle to get them back, you need to look at them like they are. The more you know about what your ex is doing, the better off you will be. You may not know this, but there are ways that you can spy on your ex on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and other messaging platforms that they may use.
What you are going to need is a software program called Mspy. With this software, you will be able to remotely track and control the activity on computers and Smartphones. There are other ways to spy on messaging platforms, however, Mspy is the easiest way to do it. When you have the premium version, you will be able to do the following:
Must Read: Best 5 Instant Messaging Apps
* Get their GPS location
* Get their call logs
* Monitor their WhatsApp
* Monitor their SnapChat
* Monitor their media (photos and videos)
* Monitor their text messages
* Monitor their MMS
* Read their emails
* Monitor their internet use
* Access their address book and calendar
* Control their apps and programs
This little piece of software can help you learn every one of your ex’s secrets. You can find out what they are saying about you to their friends so that you can act accordingly. It is a great way to know your enemy to devise an attack strategy.
Finally, after a few days, invite your ex out for coffee or lunch. This is the point where you can lay all of your cards on the table and plead your case for a second chance.
Kindly share and follow us through our social media sharing buttons attached to our website.