Whatever reason you have, the process could not be simpler to achieve. The only limitation here is the amount of storage that you have on your phone, but even simple cloud storage can take care of this potential problem. Even better, you do not need to download anything new to your phone or have to involve your PC in any way to achieve this feat through WhatsApp. Let’s take a look at the steps using Windows, iPhone and Android devices to save contact pictures.
There are all kinds of reasons why you might want to save WhatsApp profile pictures. This could be the person you love, the person who is currently stalking you, someone who might be a perfect match for a single friend you have, or they just have a striking picture.
Saving WhatsApp Profile Pictures On Windows Phone
* Tap on their profile picture.
* Open WhatsApp.
* Open the contacts list.
* Long press the contact’s name.
* Tap the icon to save at the bottom.
* Choose “Contact Info” from the pop up menu. (If this option does not exist, just open a chat window with the contact and tap on their name at the top of this new box)
Now you can find this picture in the “WhatsApp” album of your images.
Check Out Below Offer:
I Will Do Professional Video Editing, Picture Video, Your Editor
Saving WhatsApp Profile Pictures On iPhone
* Tap on the up icon in the right corner.
* Open a chat with the person whose profile picture you are trying to save.
* Tap on the profile picture you want.
* Then tap on “Save Image.
* Open the application.
From those steps, the image you wanted will be saved to the camera roll on your phone.
Saving WhatsApp Profile Pictures On Android
* From the options here, choose “Save To Gallery.
* Open WhatsApp.
* Enlarge this image by tapping on it.
* In the right corner, choose the “Share” option.
* Open a chat with the person whose profile picture you want to save.
From these steps, this picture will end up in the picture gallery on your phone.
Check Out The Below Offer!
I Will Add Social Media, Website Buttons To Your Facebook Page
NOTE: This procedure could vary depending on the model of Windows phone you own.
* Follow us through our social media buttons.
* Kindly share this tutorial to your friends through the attached sharing buttons.
* Subscribe to our future free E-mail updates.