MTN Keep My Number is a service introduced by MTN Nigeria to enable you retain (keep) your number for 365 days (that is for a year) in the event that you travel out of the country, stay inactive or stay dormant for more than 180 days.
M T N Keep My Number is very useful and helpful, because at the time of writing this article; if you have MTN SIM and were not making use of the line such as voice calls, internet subscription, SMS or MMS within 90 days.
The MTN number will enter into grace period of 180 days before disconnection. You can still make your SIM active again by using it during the grace period but after the grace period the MTN number will be disconnected and recycled for another person to buy. But if you subscribe to M T N Keep My Number plan, M T N will keep your number in the list for 365 days.
Benefits Of MTN Keep My Num-ber
* MTN management won’t disconnect your mobile number during mass disconnection and recycling of numbers.
* It will save you a lot of time and cost of reprinting business cards, and updating websites when your number gets disconnected and recycled.
* Your mobile number will be reserved for complete one year 365 days, no matter how long you travel out of the country.
Place Your Order Today:
I Will Install Add Social Media / Website Buttons To Your Facebook Business Page
How To Subscribe To M T N Keep My Number:
* Subscription code for M.T.N Keep My Number is as follows: Simply dial *365*1# or send KMN to 36500.
* Once you subscribe for this service, a subscription fee of N500 will be deducted from your airtime credit balance. Before you could subscribe for this service, you must have not less than N500 airtime balance.
* As soon as MTN confirms your mobile number subscription, your number will automatically be included in Keep My Number list. MTN will no longer disconnect and recycle your number even if it’s dormant because during mass disconnection and recycling of numbers, your number will be excluded from the list.
* Your phone number will be kept for 365 days in Keep My Number list.
NOTE: You can opt out of the service by dialling *365*2#.
Read More: Glo Data Plans And Subscription Codes
If you do not want to miss our future updates Like Us On Facebook to receive our posts free of charge.