MTN YafunYafun and Their Benefits
This tutorial will teach you about MTN YafunYafun sim offer and the benefits of using MTN YafunYafun.
MTN YafunYafun SIM offer is a special tariff plan that allows New MTN customers enjoy the following benefits after registering and activating a new SIM:
* 700% bonus on EVERY recharge of N100 and above.
* Plus free access to WhatsApp (valid for 3 days)
* National calls when on the MTN YafunYafun bundle is usually billed at 66.67k/sec (N40/min) from the main account and 75k/sec (N45/min) from the bonus account.
* You will be able to use the airtime bonus to make calls and send SMS to ALL Local Networks in Nigeria. You will be able to browse the internet on Pay As You GO rate with the airtime bonus.
* The airtime bonus is valid for 7 days.
*You will receive the 700% bonus on ALL your recharges for a period of 3 months.
* After 3 months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
How To Activate YafunYafun SIM Offer
* Simply recharge from N100 and above airtime value by dialling *555*digits PIN# and you will automatically receive 700% bonus that will be credited in a dedicated account.
How To Check MTN YafunYafun Balance
To check your 700% bonus balance, simply dial *559*43#.
MTN Tariff Plans, Subscription And Migration Codes 2018 /2019 (Summary)
TARIFF PLANS RATES MIGRATION CODES
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid 15k/Secs *408# and select 1
MTN AWUF4U 45k/Secs *888*PIN#
MTN mPulse 15k/Secs *344*1#
MTN BetaTalk 42k/Secs *123*2*6#
MTN Pulse 11k/Secs *406#
MTN XtraValue 45k/Secs *131*2#
MTN YafunYafun 42k/Secs *555*digits PIN#
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid
How To Migrate To MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan
* Simply dial *408# and select 1 migrate OR text 408 to 131
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan and Their Benefits
Looking for a no daily access fee tariff plans on MTN? Then here’s the perfect prepaid call tariff bundle offered by MTN Nigeria.
MTN XtraSpecial is also the new Tariff plan that charged its customers at 15k/Sec(N9/Min) on a flat rate basis to all networks in Nigeria with no daily access fee.
Also, you get to call some selected international destination at the same rate above with added benefit of 50% data bonus on Every purchase of N2000 monthly bundle.
MTN Awuf4U Bonus Plan and Their Benefits
If you’re searching for a plan that doubles or triples airtime upon recharge, then here is the almighty MTN Awuf4u plan. This one basically allows you to get airtime bonus when you recharge below or above N100 on your MTN line.
You will get 200% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 above when they recharge using a special USSD code or via VTU.
MTN AWUF4U Airtime Bonus Code
* To double or triple your airtime bonus on MTN, Simply dial *888*PIN# or use the VTU services to recharge airtime instantly.
How To Migrate To MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
There are three ways you can activate this plan on your device;
* Dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM or…
* Send ‘mPulse’ to 131 or…
* Download MyMTNApp, go to tariff plan and select mPulse
MTN mPULSE Tariff Plan And Their Benefits
MTN newly introduced a tariff plan called mPulse. Unlike the MTN Pulse, this plan was created for kids and teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15 years. This prepaid tariff plan comes with amazing mouth drooling offers especially in the aspect of data for browsing. It offers more data size for an affordable price! I covered a lot about it here.
MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
MTN re-launched the MTN Pulse plan (formally MTN iPulse prepaid tariff) which allows you to make calls to MTN line and other networks at a flat rate of 11k per secs after spending 25k/secs for the first 50 seconds.
The 11k is applicable immediately after the first 50 seconds charged at 25 kobos per seconds for that day at the rate of 40k/sec.
It doesn’t end there, MTN is also extending the Pulse “low call tariff” to calls made to other networks in Nigeria as well, the first one minute of phone call you make to non-MTN lines in Nigeria will be charged at the rate of 11k/secs and after that 50 seconds charge.
This is actually my choice tariff plan, I’m currently subscribed to this plan due to the vast options and features that MTN Pulse tariff plan offer.
With this plan, you also get to subscribe to MTN Night Data Plan, affordable data tariff and much more.
MTN Pulse Tariff Plan And Their Benefits
* Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.50 daily.
* Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day
* Pulse Nightlife Bundle (₦25 for 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and N50 at 250MB for a day)
* 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
* Data bonus on recharge
* Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN
* How To Migrate To MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
* Simply dial *406*1# or *123*2*2# or text 406 to 131
MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan
MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan and Their Benefits
MTN BetaTalk is another cheap call tariff bundle that gives MTN prepaid subscribers that recharge NGN100 and above, 250% airtime bonus, while 150% bonus airtime will be rewarded on every recharge below N100.
National calls when on the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan is usually billed at NGN25.20/minute (42k/seconds) from the main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account.
How To Migrate To MTN BetaTalk
* Simply dial *123*2*6# OR text BT to 131.
MTN XtraValue Bundles
MTN XtraValue and Their Benefits
MTN XtraValue Bundle plan provides a bundle that gives you a combination of huge airtime for voice calls and a staggering volume of Data to go with it. The XtraValue Bundles are available in two (2) major categories and at different price points from N300 to N20,000.
XtraTalk Bundles – Offers more airtime for Voice calls than Data volume
XtraData Bundles – Offers more volume of Data than airtime for voice calls
But since we are here for looking for the best and most affordable MTN call tariff plans, then we are going to focus on the XtraTalk Bundles that offers airtime for voice calls.
How to Migrate to XtraValue Bundle
To subscribe to a bundle plan,
* Dial *131*2# and select the preferred bundle type.
How To Check XtraValue Balance
* You will be able to check your XtraValue Bundle balance by dialling *556# or *559*61#.
Remember To Share This Tutorial To Your Friends.